AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum
6 months ago
About The Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with an Australian Construction firm to help shape their HR team. Based in Silverwater, this HR Business Partner role will form part of the growing HR team and partner with a client group of around 600-700 employees across Australia. Working closely with the management team in a busy and demanding environment you will have the ability to influence on key HR issues whilst managing the employee lifecycle.
This role will act as business partner supporting the business and line managers on all people matters. This is a hands-on operational role managing the day to day aspects of HR.
Responsibilities will include:
* Employee relations advice and support including managing disciplinaries and grievances
* Manage industrial relations issues and union relationships
* Work with managers to ensure they have the tools and access to advice needed for effective management of the performance of their teams
* Act as coach and mentor to managers to assist with employee challenges or concerns
* Assist with white collar recruitment in the support functions
* Identify and mitigate major HR risks.
* Supporting with initiatives to improve the capability of the management population
* Administration associated with the role
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist with proven experience in a blue-collar and unionised environment. This role would suit someone comfortable in an environment where you will need to roll your sleeves up and be self-sufficient. Previous experience negotiating Enterprise Agreements is essential for this role.
This is a critical and urgent hire starting as soon as possible paying $120,000 - $130,000 + super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/193644.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.