£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
HR Business Partner within the IT & Software sector, SME and fast growing £55,000 - £60,000, based in Bedford
Reporting into the HR Director, and ideally CIPD Level 7 qualified, this role is working for an SME in the IT and Software space, this is an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join the team at its early stages, due to growth this role has the opportunity for career progression in the future and the business is looking for someone who can come onboard and bring ideas and implement strategy
This role has the opportunity to step up into a Lead HR Business Partner role within the year for the right person. The business will be operating a blend of working from the office and working from home post Covid.
- Partnering with the Senior Leadership Team and building a strong relationship across the business at all levels
- Working with key Stakeholders in the Sales and Product development functions on day to day HR generalist support, coaching, advising and supporting.
- Working on projects within Organisational Design and restructure (due to growth and mergers)
- 2nd line Employee Relations escalation support
- High level involvement in recruitment and onboarding
- A focus on either L&D or Comp & Bens within this role
- Setting up a Centre of Excellence for the business in the future 12 - 18 months
- Employee Engagement, leading programmes and actioning on outcomes, working with the business to ensure strategy is in place and engagement is developed and increased
- Being really hands on, having a roll up your sleeves and muck in attitude and working as part of a developing, growing and very capable team
Skills and Experience
- You will be a hands on HR Business Partner with strong experience and a strong Generalist HR background
- Experience within a high growth business, ideally SME and international, but an organisation that is ever changing and developing is key.
- You will be able to work in an environment where policy and process may not yet exist - yet! Be able to think outside the box and offer solutions.
- Strong ER experience and able to advise at 2nd line support and beyond.
- Either a strong L&D or Comp & Bens background as this role will slant towards one or the other depending on the selected candidate's experience
- CIPD Level 7 qualified, you will be driven to succeed and progress your career within the business.
Please apply online for this role, CVs are being reviewed in the next couple of days.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.