AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum
2 months ago
About the role
We have an opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join the Melbourne team of this leading Law Firm. Reporting to the Senior Manager in the Melbourne office, this role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Work with Partners and staff in allocated client groups, to identify, develop and implement solutions across a range of P&C functions including; workforce planning, remuneration, performance, talent management, recruitment and general employee relations.
- Provide consistent delivery of operational and strategic P&C advice to allocated client groups, ensuring all Partners and staff receive professional, timely, responsive and accurate advice.
This role will also contribute to People & Culture Projects and the implementation of market leading strategies to attract and retain the best talent for the firm.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong understanding of HR functions and contemporary issues in HR management
- 5+ years' experience in HR within a law firm or professional services environment as a trusted business partner
- Degree qualified in HR or a relevant discipline
- Strong IT skills with experience in working with data to develop engaging reports
- Excellent communication skills
Most importantly you will be a team player who is looking to partner with the team and wider business to deliver key people programs.
Please only apply if you have previous legal or professional services experience.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.