City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits and bonus
7 months ago
I am delighted to be working with one of the UK's most prestigious Fashion Retailers based in Central London, who are on the hunt for a People Partner to join their collaberative, passionate and friendly team on a 12 Month FTC.
This role is to business partner with their Head Office functions and build effective relationships with Senior Managers across Client groups. It's an exciting opportunity where you can really take autonomy and ownership of your client group.
- Work with departments to provide solutions to all ER queries and problems
- Develop a coaching approach
- Help with any training needs and provide bespoke training interventions as appropriate
- Work closely with the Recruitment team to identify top external talent to fill vacancies
- Develop knowledge of talent across departments
- Ensure an effective on-boarding process is in place for all new starters
- Produce and utilise key HR data and analytics
- Take the lead on key projects which support the overall People strategy
- Oversee the payroll and HR services
- Experience working as a HR Business Partner.
- Experience working in a Fashion / Retail Head office environment.
- Someone proactive, hands-on and passionate.
- Solution orientated, willing to fix things in a timely manner.
- Friendly, diligent relationship-builder.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.