Sydney, New South Wales
AU$90000 - AU$95000 per annum + Plus Super
21 days ago
About The Role
We are delighted to be partnering with a Global Marketing & Advertising firm who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join their talented and fun team. Based in Sydney and working closely with the APAC MD based in Australia, this role is responsible for providing on the ground, specialist HR advice on the full employee lifecycle.
About the Role
Based in Sydney and working closely with the APAC MD based in Australia, this role is responsible for providing on the ground, specialist HR advice on the full employee lifecycle. HR is on a journey in consolidating the function as a strategic and operational advisor for the business and its leaders and therefore, we are looking for people who are willing to be hands on and to get involved.
Responsibilities will include:
* Provide dedicated guidance and coaching on employee advocacy/engagement and wellbeing, employee relations management, performance management and retention.
* Collaborate in building local and regional HR strategies in line with the global strategy and broader business objectives.
* Using meaningful data to build key insights to shape people initiatives
* Partnering with leaders in aligning business objectives with people strategies.
* Managing employee relations issues
* Develop strong relationships within the business, the HR team and externally to understand best practice and influence future development of culture and practices.
* Provide advice to managers and employees promoting an ethical and compliant work environment.
* Participate in building a robust performance review process and facilitate its development and evolution.
* Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist with management experience across all aspects of the employee lifecycle. You will need to have solid ER knowledge and experience as the expert in the region. This role would suit someone highly energetic and with a real passion for on ground HR delivery.
This role is paying up to $95,000 + Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Karen Lyons with job reference: PR/199427
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.