£55000 - £60000 per annum + 28 days holiday, pension + more
12 days ago
People Business Partner; £55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits,
A project driven HR Business Partner role for a progressive and leading business within Professional Services. Based in between the Oxford / Swindon /Reading area, with some travel needed required.
Working for an innovative and progressive organisation that has experienced rapid growth in recent years. This organisation are passionate about their employees with a strong culture for talent development.
With this growth they have developed a strong people agenda and a new Business Partner model, and they are now seeking an additional HR Business Partner who will be aligned strategically to their senior leadership team.
Winning awards and making the Sunday Times Top 100 place to work as well as many local awards too, this is a great opportunity for someone keen to Business Partner on a project and strategic level rather than just BAU duties.
- This is a key position that will support the business and its leaders to develop, engage and retain talent, and to drive business change and challenges.
- The company has a strong focus on developing its people and you will drive talent/leadership development and engagement alongside supporting on complex employee issues.
- This role is very much strategically aligned and will focus on embedding a robust Business Partner model, working on key projects and programmes, and working closely with HR colleagues and the business.
- You will develop strong and trusted relationships with senior stakeholders in the business and provide day to day leadership and strategy to support the delivery of the people plans within the business
Skills and experience:
- It is an exciting time to be joining this business and you will play a key part in its continued success and growth.
- You will be an ambitious and driven individual who will respond to and thrive within a dynamic and forwarding thinking culture.
- You will be currently working as an HR Business Partner or Senior HRBP and will have worked and led on projects and been in a strategic focused role.
- You will have excellent analytical and communication skills, be used to building trusted partnerships with senior stakeholders and able to demonstrate a track record of delivering business critical change programmes.
- Experience gained supporting Head office functions is preferred and within a corporate environment.
- Your career to date will have demonstrated the ability to take on projects, lead and be fully responsible for them. You will have a good broad generalist background
- Ideally you will be CIPD qualified or equivalent experience.
Flexibility to be in the office one day a week and possibly on site when needed ad-hoc, the rest, working from home
Please apply online now to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.