Up to AU$165000 per annum + + Super
12 months ago
About The Organisation
We are delighted to be working with one of our global partners to help them with an urgent need. Based in Sydney, this HR Business Partner role will partner with a fast-paced client group of 400 employees. This is an area of the business in growth mode and they are looking for someone comfortable and proven working in an individual contributor role leveraging the CoE's.
This role will act as business partner for the Divisional MD and leadership team, ensuring that line managers are fully equipped to meet the People aspects of their role. Responsibilities will include:
* Implement the divisional People plan across the APAC business.
* Manage complex ER cases, trade union discussions etc. and provide expert employment law advice for the region
* Work with manager to ensure they have the tools and access to advice needed for effective management of the performance of their teams
* Oversee the training of all managers in the Company's People policies and procedures.
* Identify and mitigate major HR risks.
* Act as coach and mentor to managers to assist with employee challenges or concerns.
* Create a culture of excellence and best practice
* Lead initiatives to improve competence and capability of talent across the organisation.
* Own the induction process of new employees
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a proven HR Business Partner who understands a technology client group. This is a scale-up and matrix environment so you will be experienced and comfortable in this structure. This role would suit an individual who thrives in a fast paced, results driven environment and who works well in time critical situations.
This is a 6-month maternity cover starting as soon as possible paying $165,000 +super + benefits. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The reference is Ref: PR/193312.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.