Our client, a US Headquartered FinTech company is looking to hire an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join their APAC team, based in Hong Kong.
As part of the HR Business Partner team, you will foster strong professional relationship with the business to maximize the success and spearhead the design and delivery of people and organization development strategies to support their strategic and operational plans across APAC. This role is both advisory with a strong transactional focus where you will solve complex problems while being "hands on" on all other aspects of the role.
The role itself will report into two Senior HR BP's and will support the development and execution of talent management and succession planning, organization design and workforce planning (as well as change management strategies) that foster a high performance culture, where continuous improvement and diversity is the norm. You will also oversee a range of employee relations issues through to resolution whilst providing counselling and coaching to key stakeholders as well as influence and collaborate with the wider HR team including Recruitment, Talent; Diversity and HR Operations to deliver meaningful and relevant solutions and exceptional customer service.
Our client is interested in speaking to candidates with the following profiles:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ideally experience from a fast moving financial services organisation
- Over 8 years of proven business partner experience (preferably in Hong Kong)
- Ability to manage a high volume of workload and have a flexible approach
- A pro-active, dynamic approach with the business, sound commercial acumen, and a proven track record operating as a HR Business Partner
- Experience in supporting large scale transformation programs as a subject matter expert in organization design and change management, preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing skills and a good team player
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be a strategic thinker and planner to the business and able to achieve operational excellence
- Track record of converting data, research into measurable HR trends
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.