North Brabant, Netherlands
5 months ago
We are looking for a HR Business Partner that would like to join the Finance team (4 HRBP's). The position will report to the (Manager) HR Business Partner Finance.
As HR Business Partner you are a key player in our growing organisation to build an open and exciting culture and help establish agile HR processes. As HR you bring your knowledge of HR policies, -programs, laws and regulations and at the same time, you are eager to learn new ways of working. You stand strong in our dynamic environment and can connect with colleagues on different levels of the organisation.
There is enough space to challenge the management in making the right choices balancing between employer and employee interests.
In this challenging position you will have 3 main roles:
- Assisting in change initiatives
- Enhancing management/team development
- Facilitating off-site workshops & trainings
- Defining together with HR People Development a development strategy
Strategic Business Partner
- Assisting line managers in solving organization, people & change related issues
- Strategic workforce plans & development
- Advisor concerning HR cycle related topics (People Performance Management / Succession planning, etc)
- Defining together with recruitment the recruitment strategy for the sector/department
- Coaching & mentoring
- Development plans
- Managing risks, ethics and safety
- You have a Master's degree (preferably in HRM or International Business) in combination with 6-8 years of experience in a similar position within an international organisation
- Pro-active in stakeholder management
- You have a great sense of responsibility and offer both solicited and unsolicited advice
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written) - Dutch is a pre
Context of the position
They offer you a challenging and unique role. The Sector Finance is going through a 5 year transformation program which has impact on each department within the Finance domain.
For HR this means you are in the heart of change and transformation where you can support management and employees going through these sometimes uncertain times.
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.