3 months ago
Would you like to be part of progress and work in an international environment? Want to be part of a great HR team and bring happiness to the work floor? Do you want to have the opportunity to develop yourself? If so, please take a look at this exciting role!
As HR Business Partner you are a key player in our growing organisation to build an open and exciting culture and help establish agile HR processes. As HR you bring your knowledge of HR policies, -programs, laws and regulations and at the same time, you are eager to learn new ways of working. You stand strong in our dynamic environment and can connect with colleagues on different levels of the organisation.
There is enough space to challenge the management in making the right choices balancing between employer and employee interests.
You will have multiple roles:
- Coaching & mentoring
- Development plans
- Managing risks, ethics and safety
- Assisting in change initiatives
- Enhancing management/team development
- Facilitating off-site workshops & trainings
- Defining together with HR People Development a development strategy
Strategic Business Partner
- Assisting line managers in solving organization, people & change related issues
- Strategic workforce plans & development
- Advisor concerning HR cycle related topics (People Performance Management / Succession planning, etc)
- Defining together with recruitment the recruitment strategy for the sector/department
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree (preferably in HRM or International Business) in combination with 5 years of experience in a similar position within an international organisation
- Pro-active in stakeholder management
- You have a great sense of responsibility and offer both solicited and unsolicited advice
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written) - Dutch is a pre
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.