£35350 - £46700 per annum + 13% pension, 25 days holiday, bonus
5 months ago
HR Business Partner, Hands on Generalist role.
4 day week
£36k - £47k + benefits including bonus, 13.5% pension, 25 days holiday
Based in between Ipswich / Norwich
Working 4 days a week; 7.25am to 5.00pm, 2 days at home 2 days on site, (opportunity to work 5 days if preferred)
This is a really exciting opportunity to work in an HR Business Partner role for a large energy business, You will partner with the leadership teams and senior managers on site of around 120 employees.
Reporting into an Area HRBP who covers a number of sites means that you are working autonomously on a day to day basis and have full responsibility for everything HR related, this is a role you can really add value to as there is the opportunity to implement initiatives and work on projects too.
It is a great step up from a Senior HR Advisor role, or for a current HRBP looking to make a move
- Provide support, guidance and advice to the senior leaders and Managers at site.
- Coordinate learning and development and courses where necessary with external providers as well as providing coaching and recommending suitable programmes for development
- Work closely with Head Office on recruitment for the site
- Support implementation of new policy and processes, continually improving and adding value.
- Support managers with all natures of employee relations, liaising and working with union representatives
- Employee engagement, identify areas where initiatives can add value and implement, address where necessary
- Work with Management and external providers to deliver metal health and well being initiatives
- manage and monitor compliance alongside managers and leaders in the n business
- Be the first point of contact for the site, deal with other ad hoc queries and questions, be the go to person and form strong relationships with the site.
- You will be a strong HR generalist and enjoy being the go to person
- Experience working in an engineering / manufacturing or similar blue and white collar environment
- Experience working with Trade Unions required
- You will be CIPD qualified
- Strong employment law knowledge and about to understand how to mitigate risk
- Strong Business Partnering experience or you will be a strong HR Advisor ready to take the next step in your career.
If this is of interest, please apply online to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.