City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
We have a current opportunity for a HR Business Partner working for a specialist Banking and Financial Services organisation on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in the City, London and remote working (3:2)
The HR Business Partner will be working with the Senior HR Business Partner to develop HR Strategy and core processes.
Key areas of focus for the role include:
- Provide expert advice and guidance to managers and staff on HR matters, supporting managers in dealing with potentially complex employee relations, performance management and other employment issues.
- Contribute to interventions that embed the Bank's culture and values across all areas of the employee lifecycle.
- Overseeing the implementation and continuous improvement of the HR operational processes.
- Driving an environment of continuous improvement in the efficiency of the HR function and associated processes and controls - including adherence to all requirements of the SM&CR.
- Project management of key initiatives as required to drive both operational delivery (e.g. annual pay review, bonus process, appraisal process) and the people strategy (employee engagement initiatives, development initiatives).
- Management of essential day to day HR delivery including case management
- Act as a trusted advisor to business heads, identifying and driving strategic and impactful initiatives that drive up employee engagement, foster talent development and retention and drive improved business results
The successful individual will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, with the ability to present compellingly to senior stakeholders
- Strong IT, Excel and system reporting skills - numerate and analytical
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, prioritising work and managing deadlines
- Understanding HR legislation and processes
- 4-5 years + of experience as an HR Business Partner in a fast moving professional/tech/financial services environment
- Judgement and the ability to effectively manage the balance between HR as a control function and a business enabler
- Commercial and pragmatic
For further information about this position please apply soonest.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.