£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits
5 months ago
HR Business Partner, Manufacturing
£55,000 - £60,000 + bonus
An exciting opportunity to work for an international manufacturing business to be based on site in the Cambridge area.
You will be responsible for all HR on-site of around 300 employees, mostly blue collar production, engineering and drivers but also a small population of office workers
A hybrid working model of 2 days on site but more if needed, the business is leading the way in an agile operation, sustainability and implementing new processes.
- Working closely with the site General Managers and employees to be the first point of contact for all HR queries and enquiries
- Being responsible for all ER cases, policy and process enquiries, learning and coaching, trade union negotiations, and day to day projects and initiatives
- You will be proactive in resolving escalated problems and enquiries, using your own initiative to resolve
- Implement well being, D&I and other initiatives
- Work closely with management to implement and drive the HR agenda forward
- Report on data and update employee information
- Recruit new starters, managing on average 10 roles and working closely with the TA team and share service centre for more senior level roles
- Support line managers with succession planning, performance reviews and identify training needs
- Manage internal and external relationships (Trade Union) and monitor engagement and support with implementing new projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will be a HR Business Partner and have experience working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- You will be able to push back, negotiate, influence and drive initiatives forward across the site.
- Experience working in Manufacturing and with a blue collar workforce
- You will have a CIPD qualification, have strong employment law knowledge and have experience working with trade unions
- Experience working with a large business and working closely with key stakeholders
- You'll be passionate about your work, driven, enjoy making a difference and be a proactive and able to prioritise your workload
To be considered please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.