Amsterdam, North Holland
30 days ago
We are currently looking for an HR Business Partner or a seasoned HR advisor (min. 5-7 years of experience) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Amsterdam or Rotterdam.
As an HR Business Partner you'll work on a broad spectrum of People & Culture activities and work closely with the Head of HR.
Your principal accountabilities consist of:
- Advising Managers on a strategic and tactical level;
- Initiating, facilitating and follow-up on periodical Performance Management;
- Sparring partner of L&D department;
- Continuously improving and implementing HR policies;
- Driving the People agenda based on HR market trends and HR data analysis.
So if you want to join a young, dynamic HR team at a big international company with lots of room to learn and work on your personal development, this is the role for you.
Good to know: strong operational and working knowledge of Dutch employment legislation is critical.
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.