HR Business Partner
Our client, a global, scaling SaaS company, is looking to hire an HR Business Partner to help the business transform HR from a tactical function to one that is more strategic and advisory in nature. Our client is in the midst of a rapid maturation of the HR function and this role will act as a business partner with the support of HR centers of excellence. The HR Business Partner will play a key role in HR service delivery to a Product/Technical client population of about 300-350 employees, identifying and addressing gaps in current HR policies and practices. This position reports to a Vice President of HR who has a clear vision for the HR organization and is a wonderful mentor and developer of their team. This role will be based onsite on a hybrid basis in Baltimore, MD ~3 days per week.
Our client is seeking candidates with:
* 5+ years or well-rounded HR business partner experience – employee relations, talent management, performance management, organizational design, compensation management
* A foundation of experience in large companies with a reputation for strategic best-in-class HR practices
* Recent successful experience helping to scale a start up to maturity or working in a mid-sized company in the midst of an HR transformation
* Experience supporting a tech population
* Multi-state experience
* M&A – Experience with post-merger integration
* A “can do” attitude, agility, and well-developed interpersonal skills
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. StSPR/229266 Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship or relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.