about 1 month ago
This role sits within the People & Development team, comprising of Generalist HR, L&D and Talent Acquisition.
You will be a true HR Business Partner for your local and country partners, helping to drive people strategy to include optimising performance management/development, career and succession planning, managing change in organisational design, culture and engagement.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Operational management of joiner/leaver process, as well as identifying opportunities for evolving the onboarding experience, and improving retention levels where appropriate.
- Instruct on monthly payroll changes for your jurisdictions to ensure accurate and timely information is provided.
- Ownership of exit feedback, using this to inform on future people changes where appropriate to reduce regretted leavers.
- Regular sharing of relevant people data for your jurisdictions using HRIS.
- Establish value add reporting for line managers - e.g. absence; employee history; diversity information; performance review responses; talent in the pipeline.
- Manage all employee relations issues/performance management, liaising with HRD and Legal Director as required and drafting any related documentation.
- Support HR and wider Group projects, including those relating to - employee engagement; ongoing DEI agenda; onboarding.
- Work with internal Partners and Talent Acquisition in pipeline planning for your jurisdictions.
Key skills and attributes:
- Proven ability to operate in a fast paced environment, where deadlines can be tight and works well under pressure.
- Able to develop relationships quickly and to deliver on commitments to internal clients.
- Strong organisational skills in order to manage conflicting priorities from internal clients, particularly given global time differences.
- Embraces technology; looks for opportunities to use it creatively, to improve quality and efficiency in process.
- High attention to detail.
- Good communication skills - will be working with individuals at all levels within the business.
- Inquisitive, anticipates potential problems and actively seeks solutions.
- Acts with discretion and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of HR best practice and UK employment law; keen interest in developing knowledge for the other jurisdictions in which we have offices.
- Is hands-on and has enthusiasm and willingness to go the extra mile and muck in - we are a small team and a collaborative, supportive culture is key.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive business on a 14 month contract.
Established in 1987, The SR Group is a global professional search and recruitment organisation which consists of specialist consultancies Brewer Morris, Carter Murray, Frazer Jones and Taylor Root.
Our international network of 14 offices spans 10 countries worldwide and our global team support clients in every geography across a wide range of sectors.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.