- Proactively supports the delivery of HR processes and implements changes as needed so as to minimise risk
- Manage complex HR Projects cross-functionally
- Build strong business relationships and provide creative HR solutions to maximise impact
- Promote positive changes in people management practices to drive performance improvement across the business
- Develop and maintain succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenge organisational structures and proposes changes to meet immediate and future business needs
- Adhere to company and regulatory policies, procedures together with mandatory training requirements
- Adhere to financial reporting requirements
- Ensure the recruitment and induction processes are managed in accordance with due protocols and delivered effectively accordingly to Divisional requirements.
- Partner divisional management regarding their unit structures and provide assistance and challenge so as to implement positive resourcing plans
HR Policy & Advice
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices
- Equip managers with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans
- Manage employee relations issues such as Disciplinary, Capability and Grievance
- Ensure that relevant legislative requirements and best practice are embedded in the development of project and policy work and in all the advice provided to managers and employees
- Ensure the employee handbook, policies and procedures, letter templates and People sections of the intranet are maintained and up to date
Reward & Recognition
- Provide guidance and facilitate annual and ad hoc reward and recognition interventions
- Provide guidance and support to the business that promotes a positive working culture aligned to the Company's Values
- Provide both transformational advice and transactional support on change management initiatives
Learning & Development
- Develop and support the Company's Talent agenda.
- Identify Learning and Development needs within the business through performance management and consultation with managers.
- Analysing the output from the Performance Appraisal process (Training Needs Analysis) and working with managers to build realistic training plans for the Company, departments and individuals.
- Work with HR colleagues and managers to identify and implement appropriate development plans for High Potentials and Successors.
- Identify common Learning and Development needs across the Company and work with external providers to provide appropriate training to employees.
- Co-ordinate with colleagues and managers to run internal training sessions
- Evaluate and measure the impact and quality of Learning and Development activities using effective methods and tools, developing key metrics
- Oversight of accurate payroll processing and reporting, inclusive of UK and International payrolls.
- Provide project management support and HR expertise to the business with specific related projects
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.