£75000 - £85000 per annum
13 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a strategic (senior level) HR Business Partner working for a global business publication.
My client is looking for a confident and highly experienced HR BP who is used to working a matrix organisation.
This roles requires you to partner with a business unit that is technology focussed and processes high quality data.
You'll be a trusted advisor to the leadership team as well as colleagues and all levels.
As HR Business Partner you be expected to develop a strong understanding of the vision, purpose and challenges of the business unit.
You'll understand how these align with business/HR strategies and consider how to effectively implement them.
Having worked within a Business Partner capacity for some time, you'll be expected to support the leadership team with Talent Management and Development, Change Management, Compensation Planning, L&D, D&I, and Engagement in partnership with functional experts within the HR team.
My client needs an assertive Generalist who has the ability to coach and influence Managers to address and resolve a wide range of ER issues, providing effective and thoughtful feedback to help develop leadership capability.
The role requires someone who is able to use data, particularly in relation to diversity, turnover and employee engagement to develop solutions to challenges and drive change within the business.
The ideal candidate will be able to work collaboratively with the wider HR team to ensure policies and practises are implemented effectively within business un it.
The ideal skills for this role include:
- A confident HR Generalist, with BP experience
- Experience of working within a matrix structure
- Experience within a media or consultancy organisation is ideal, as is experience working with Technology teams
- You have experience of working in a global environment, with knowledge of international employment and/or immigration law an advantage
- A proactive approach to addressing challenges and opportunities, you are a self-starter who is comfortable assuming responsibility and accountability
- An interest in the broader success of the business and comfortable participating in general discussions about the business beyond narrow people issues
- You are commercially minded, inclusive and supportive and are able to coach managers to be the same
- You enjoy working with a diverse range of personalities and cultures at all levels and are able to adapt your approach to develop strong partnerships with all stakeholders
- You have the ability to problem solve and find solutions to move things forward in complex and ambiguous situations
- You have good judgement and the ability to influence others, including at a senior level
- You have excellent communication and consulting skills and the ability to gain support for people plans and initiatives
- You take a client focused approach to your work
If this sounds like you, please apply below or email be directly:
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.