HR Business Partner
I am delighted to be partnering with this Global Management Consulting firm who are looking for their next key hire within the People and Culture team, Melbourne
As part of this high performing, collaborative and inclusive People and Development team your role will involve:
- Build and manage strong client partnering relationships with all key stakeholders and service users across the Firm.
- Partner with stakeholder groups in the development of effective people management and development strategies to meet business requirements.
- Provide sound professional advice on a range of people issues.
- Share views, experience and ideas with senior leaders with the ability to influence.
- Function as the key point of contact on all people related matters and issues working with the dedicated talent acquisition and L&OD teams where required.
- Regularly meet with stakeholder groups to provide updates and proactively identify people needs in line with the wider business strategy
- Partner with stakeholder groups to develop effective strategies for strengthening employee engagement.
- Work with stakeholder groups to identify teir people capability development requirements and register them onto the relevant leadership program courses.
- Partner with the National L&OD team in the delivery of capability development initiatives and programs for client groups.
To be successful you will be:
- Experienced Business Partner or Senior HR Advisor looking for their next step into a true business partnering role.
- Have excellent stakeholder relationship building skills
- Be proactive and pragamatic in your approach
- Enjoy working collaboratively as part of a great
Please reach out to Denise Harmer for further information.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.