HR Business Partner
Our client is looking for a dynamic and experienced HR Business Partner for a Global Manufacturing company, market leader in the field of window treatment. As a partner to the business, you will play a pivotal role in the organization’s transformative journey from a decentralized to a centralized structure.
As a HR Business Partner, you will work closely with management and provide both strategic and operational support on various HR topics.
You will ensure the alignment between HR strategies and business objectives and actively work on developing and implementing initiatives that align with the organisation’s goals; including assisting with talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, and strategic workforce planning.
You will also act as a link between management and employees and promote a positive work environment by promoting open communication.
You will also play an active role in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, while also ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Must haves for the role:
- You are strategically and analytically strong, you can thing about future strategy whilst equally being a self-starter. In the first year, the role will be very hands on, analysing data and helping build a new framework, setting-up HR organisation from scratch
- You embrace a culture where guidance and positive attitude drive success
- You are an experienced HR Business Partner
- You have corporate experience within a manufactory environment (matrix organisation / blue collar)
- Advantageous if you have transformation experience
- You speak Dutch and English (French and German would be a plus)
- You have a minimum five years of relevant work experience at tactical-operational level
- You have experience in L&D and Talent Management (ie. People Review sessions, performance cycles, compliance training, code of conduct, diversity, KPI’s)
- You have proficient in navigating Works Council dynamics and Collective Labor Agreement negotiations
- You are analytically strong, data driven and tech savvy
- You have a solid and authentic character (you are fierce, energetic, driven, and resilient, always wanting to go the extra mile)
- You have completed a university degree
- You are available 32-40 hours per week
*This role will initially be reporting to the Head of HR Europe
*The company has a hybrid working policy as well as a competitive salary and additional benefits
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.