As the HR Business Partner you will lead on all HR initiatives and ensure operational alignment to business objectives. You are someone who has a keen interest and solid experience in the manufacturing sector or a related industry (e.g. Distribution or Logistics) and a passion for providing high-quality HR service in complex and fast-paced environments.
What's the role?
- Execute the People strategy together with People Director and in partnership with key stakeholders, aligning the People initiatives with the business strategy and ensuring operational excellence.
- Coach and act as a trusted advisor to business leaders on all aspects of the people agenda - working with them to manage complex people challenges and opportunities.
- Manage the annual people cycles including reward, performance and talent - using knowledge and tools to drive positive people outcomes and working in close collaboration with back office People team.
- Guarantee effective compliance and implementation of the people management processes performance management, disciplinary, grievance etc), working close to operations leaders.
- Work in Partnership with business leaders to guarantee the effective management of the relationship with unions and workers' representative, supporting the leaders in the Plant, in the achievement of a positive and collaborative social relations climate, while ensuring compliance of all relevant legal processes associated with collective industrial relations frameworks.
- Act as change agent supporting on business process, cultural and behavioural change during periods of transformation.
- Work collaboratively as part of the Group & Manufacturing People team and actively contribute to the people team model through effective relationship building, active participation in common initiatives and building employee engagement across your perimeter.
- Participate actively in Group People strategic agenda during monthly and annual meetings.
What we're looking for...
- Proven experience working in an HR Business Partner role with a strong bias to a production or distribution/logistics type of environment covering diverse employee demographic.
- A resilient, pragmatic & business outcomes focused individual.
- Excellent knowledge of French labour law, experience leading & supporting on employee relations, both at individual and collective levels, able to mitigate risk and ensure compliance with local legislation.
- Ability to negotiate with and influence senior management and challenge or compromise when necessary, building effective working partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to establish strong relationships across all levels in the organisation.
- Able to demonstrate proven experience of supporting the people and organizational dimensions of business transformation & change programmes aimed at improving business effectiveness.
- Fluency in English and French
- Educated to degree level or French equivalent with strong knowledge base/education in French social law and employment legislation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.