Hong Kong, Hong Kong
12 months ago
An HR Business Partner, Asia opportunity has become available with a prominent and international Online Advertising business from the US. The role will partner with Regional Head of HR and Leadership team to plan, execute and deploy HR projects to support their talent pipeline, business expansion and regional roadmap. They are looking for a strong and strategic HR business partner to participate in this journey.
- Report into Regional Head of HR and work closely with Centre of Excellence teams in the region;
- Work closely with internal business stakeholders in the region to maintain or develop key HR strategies and initiatives;
- Manage dedicated business accounts and be responsible for providing day-to-day HR consultation;
- Develop initiatives with a focus on talent development, retention and mobility to prepare talent pipeline for future succession planning;
- Ensure the smooth implementation of annual HR exercises such as C&B and performance management.
- Design and develop comprehensive programs for training including corporate topics, HR training, and compliance training;
- Challenge, support and drive optimal business performances from a HR perspective;
- Lead business expansion and their regional roadmap in opening up new offices in the region;
- Other ad-hoc assignments.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or other related discipline;
- At least 6 years of HR experience in a regional role;
- Experience in leading talent programs and L&D initiatives;
- Financial and budget management experience is desirable;
- Demonstrate high levels of planning, organising and time management skills;
- Confident and sophisticated to deal with challenges and changes;
- Resilience to drive change & manage key businesses effectively;
- Complete fluency in English and Mandarin is highly preferred.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.