HR Business Partner Associate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Associate HR Business Partner within a high-end luxury goods firm. Based in the City of London, with support from the wider HR team this is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Advisor ready to make the move into a HR Business Partner role, with opportunity to work on exciting HR projects. This orgainsation is looking for someone to make a real difference.
You will be responsible for:
- Formulate effective working relationships with key stakeholders, allowing you to effectively advise and influence operational decision making. Seeking support from the wider team of London HR Business Partners where required.
- Advising senior stakeholders on all aspects of ER, guiding and process and procedure considering relevant employment legislation.
- Carrying out data analysis, reporting trends to the lead HR business partners, and driving actions from these.
- Acting as a first point of contact for all employees, providing advice and support on the HR system.
- Partner with HR administrators to ensure all policy and procedures are up to date with current employment legislation and best practice.
- Take ownership for processing and advising employees on maternity leave, paternity leave and shared parental leave.
What it means for you:
A generous salary of up to 50,000 as well as other benefits, this role offers the chance to work within a high end, global orgainsation operating in over 40 countries, providing you with amble opportunity for your own growth and development. The ideal candidate will hold previous experience within a financial services or professional services industry and be looking for the next step in their career.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.