£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexible working
4 months ago
Market leading FTSE 250 Online business, based in London are seeking an experienced People Partner to join the people and talent function at the start of 2022. Interviews to take place 2nd week of January.
Based in London, hybrid working and flex 2-3 days over a fortnightly period, excellent benefits and bonus potential.
The people team, made up of 32 wonderful individuals are looking for an established relationship builder to join their function. Who can compliment, challenge and bring new ideas to the table whilst delivering a truly outstanding service to their client group.
Reporting into the Head of People Partnering you will play an important role as People Partner for our Finance, Legal, Compliance & Editorial functions. Your key stakeholders will include CFO, Editor in Chief, Chief Risk Officer & Group general council.
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team & Executives to support client groups to create a positive employee experience, providing thought leadership, challenge, and solutions-focused coaching and advice.
- Provide day to day support, coaching and guidance to Managers and teams; exercising good judgement and ensuring compliance with processes and best practise, promoting consistency, fairness and commercial thinking.
- Maintain regular communication with Managers and teams to build a good understanding of individual and team opportunities and challenges.
- Create strong relationships across the People function Talent Acquisition, Reward, Diversity Inclusion & Engagement, to co-create a holistic people plans to deliver against our business and people goals.
- Support the delivery of key people initiatives led by the Head of People Partnering and COEs such as reward, talent development performance management and organisational change.
- Partner with Leaders to influence, design and implement optimal organisational structures and ways of working across functions.
- Support Managers and Teams through people processes such as career development processes, promotions and pay reviews, recruitment etc; guiding, coaching and advising as necessary.
- Work with the wider People Team to ensure processes are planned for, implemented and regularly reviewed.
- Lead and facilitate essential softer skills management training as required.
Essential skills and experience
Solid experience having worked either as a People Partner in fast paced, progressive commercial organisation. Experience working within change environment and leading organisational design activity and excellent interpersonal, communication and people management skills. Ideally you're a fast and effective relationship builder across all levels and locations.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.