For a global lifestyle consumer brand, we are searching for a HR Business Partner Corporate Functions to join the EMEA HQ office in Amsterdam.
As a HR Business Partner, you have the opportunity to make your mark on the company's ongoing success and play a critical role in helping shape future business strategy. You will be actively involved in the planning and implementation of a range of HR projects, such as taking the lead on a Compensation & Benefits harmonisation project across the different entities in EMEA.
You will be responsible for overseeing a variety of HR operational tasks. From workforce planning and recruitment to supporting payroll and data management processes, it is your job to ensure everything HR related runs smoothly for all designated function groups.
- Active advice and assistance to management in all operational and strategic HR issues
- Advice and support pending and future change processes in order to meet the strategic business needs
- Act as an escalation point for advice and assistance to all employee queries or complex situations
- Monitor all recruiting and hiring processes
- Define compensation plans based on company guidelines and external benchmark data
- Take an active role in developing all regional and local benefit programs
- Participate or lead HR related projects
- Drive all people cycle processes for the region
- Drive organizational change and integration
- Develop and execute Learning and Development initiatives across the region and on an individual base
- Participate in the implementation of new HR tools, processes and systems and drive the process for the region
- Prepare reports and statistics, as well as develop human resources data
- Analyze company and individual KPIs and take action as needed
- Drive and participate in various HR projects for the region as well as on EMEA level
- Drive, implement and support a workforce planning process for the region in order to meet the strategic business objectives
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other HR-related disciplines
- At least 10 years of Human Resources experience as an HRBP or HR Manager with proven track record in
- strategic and operative HR Management within a sales environment
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment in an international organization
- Fluency in Dutch and English language skills is a must
- Willingness to travel
- Strong knowledge of Dutch employment law and negotiations with Unions
- Experience with HR information tool is a must
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.