Our client is an international professional services provider with presence in more than 150 countries globally.
For their team in Frankfurt our client is hiring a
HR Business Partner DACH (m/f)
to provide HR operational and strategic support for the business in the DACH region.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the German HR Operations
- Ensure that the company complies with all employment/labour laws, as well as pointing out any risks
- Provide support to the local team as well as act as strategic Business Partner to the Managing Director DACH with regards to all HR topics, e.g. talent acquisition, talent management, organisation design, learning & development, rewards etc.
- Ensure alignment and delivery of global HR strategy and projects as well as develop regional specific HR strategies
- Oversee and manage change processes along with change communication
- Degree in economics, education, psychology, human resources or related
- Several years of experience in an HR Business Partner role or HR Generalist role in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge of HR policies and practices and the ability to positively influence the working relationships
- Strong influencing skills combined with experience in HR projects delivery and managing change
- Thorough knowledge of German labour law
- Fluency in both German and English is a must
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".