On behalf of our client, an international dynamic company with several thousand employees we are searching for a HR Business Partner with focus on Employee Relations to support management and employees in Germany.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- First point of contact for all HR-related queries of management, employees and the Works Council
- Support, advise and coach the management and employees in applying HR policies, employee relations issues and related risks, career development and HR strategy in accordance with German law and the values of the organization
- Build a collaborative relationship with workers councils
- Responsibility for liaising with legal services team and external providers
- Drive a high performance culture
- Relevant university degree and several years of HR experience
- Excellent knowledge of German labour law and German policies & procedures
- Very good interpersonal skills, transparent communicator, looks for solutions and accuracy
- Self-motivator and initiative taker, not afraid of influencing
- Excellent team player as part of HR team, supports and realizes change from a team perspective
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Tobias Stenzel at email@example.com or call him on +49 211/2479-1135. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".