Dendermonde, East Flanders
€75000 - €80000 per annum + 15% bonus, car
6 months ago
Our client is one of the world's biggest and leading experts in additives for animal feed.
For their office in Belgium we search for a HR BP Europe.
- Be a key business partner to Region Director Europe
- Support Adisseo' s Europe region with full range of HR topics
- Ensure HR statutory activities for all the legal entities and employees in Europe
Sparring partner for Europe Regional Director
- Actively participates in the regional business strategy definition, follows it up and monitors its execution. Participates in business development plans, acquisitions and major organizational transformations.
- Act as sparring partner for the Regional Director and the Global HR Director, actively challenges in terms of organization, culture, local projects and priorities. Be the change agent.
- Coach the Region Director and his/her management team in order to grow them in their management and leadership capabilities.
HR Business partner for Europe
- Be the arm and voice of Europe in all the HR tools and processes deployed in the regions. Organize & execute all HR processes (people review, salary review, objective settings…) as well as HR projects and programs (employee opinion survey, behaviors enhancement, global development programs such as Leadership, Sales Academy, Experts…)
- Drive the recruitment, development and retention of the resources requested for the business. Anticipate needs, in coordination with central HR teams, develop local networks of candidates, attract the most adequate ones and prepare attractive contracts.
- Create and maintain a pool of talents. Grow them and engage them.
- Manage the performance and disciplinary issues as well as global workforce planning. Manage conflicts.
- Be the local compensation and benefits manager in line with global C&B strategy
HR management for all legal entities and employees in Europe
- Administration and payroll for employees in the region, organize with local service providers and manage local HR support teams.
- Represents company HR in contact with local authorities
- Local contract & development process management integrating legislation specifics, from recruitment to exit.
- Basics of employment rules & HR processes in several European countries
- Energetic, pro-active, hand-on mentality, organizer, relational and capable to both work in team as in autonomy, outspoken and strong communicator, precise, punctual and strong perception of quality and deadlines
- Ability to challenge, ability to interact with all levels of management
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to engage people
- Abilityto work in an international matrix organization, has feeling on how to manage and operate without hierarchal or functional reporting lines
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory
Location: Belgium preferred
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.