HR Business Partner Europe
Frazer Jones are working with a global provider of professional services in the insurance and risk management sector on an exciting opportunity for a
HR Business Partner Europe (m/f/d) – Remote
to join their HR team in Germany. The role reports directly to the Head of HR EMEA and partners with the different business division heads across EMEA to develop and deliver people agendas in line with the strategic goals of the company, in a commercially driven manner. It is an ideal opportunity to make your mark, as they define their HR structures in the region. The role can be located anywhere in Germany, so long as you are open to travel within the region and to their Munich office when required.
- Support the Head of HR in the conception and implementation of people plans across the different business divisions
- Promote and drive engagement on all HR and people related topics
- Collaborate effectively with the relevant Centres of Excellence within HR (such as Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Resourcing, Rewards)
- Embed a culture based on performance and consequence management
- Support the delivery of succession planning and career development
- Provide project management, facilitation and direct support as required to people-related impacts arising from change projects (including Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Work with HR Service Delivery to support redeployment opportunities for colleagues impacted by business change
- Act as point of escalation on complex ER cases
- Identification and implementation of reward strategies
- Support the creation of an inclusive culture
- Solid HR experience in a commercial environment
- Proven ability to develop a good understanding of business issues and how to identify and deliver HR interventions and solutions to meet business needs
- Track record of contributing to the management of change successfully and experience of delivering on successful restructuring programmes
- Tactical negotiation and influencing experience with internal/external stakeholders
- Strong client focus, including the ability to manage potentially contentious interactions with varying negotiation strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills, including listening, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the Company, including senior level management
- Focuses on creative thinking, generating new ideas and embedding the necessary change
- Fluency in English and German, French knowledge a plus
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Richie on +49 173 570 2333. We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.