City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Frazer Jones are supporting a Global FMCG (food/nutrition) business in securing an HR Business Partner to cover a period of maternity. You will ideally be available to start in late March.
This is an exciting role and would suit someone with real drive and energy who wants to be the European HR representative for a well recognised nutrition focussed business.
In this role you are responsible for creating working environments where people can meet their full potential, while also delivering the potential for the business.
You will focus on the Commercial, Finance and Marketing teams in the Continental EU business, working with stakeholders across London, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Spain and France. This is an end to end HR role, where the HR shared service functions are still in development, so this role requires the flexibility to drive the strategic agenda as well as the operational agenda.
- Partner with the teams to help develop a purpose driven, values led culture that enables high performance.
- Ensure the EU and Finance Operating models contribute to the shaping of the overall strategy for the markets, as well as the people strategy.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and the Talent Acquisition to source high quality talent.
- Work with the leadership teams to identify talent / high potential employees and building appropriate career plans and strategic succession planning
- Together with line managers, identify the training needs of those in the team and decide how to deliver the most appropriate learning interventions.
- Provide advice and support to Managers in order to resolve employee relations issues across all countries and proactively driving high performance in the teams.
- Engage and educate managers to ensure active management of all performance issues through informal and formal processes.
- Facilitate appropriate training for line managers and update them on legislative developments.
- Communications and employee engagement processes across the EU markets.
- Support employees and managers through the performance management process, ensuring process and best practice is followed.
- Take up projects in support of wider HR agenda.
What you will bring to the business
- A track record of experience working in a fast paced, commercial environment through operating as a HR BP, and the ability to be successful in a matrix organisation with multiple stakeholders
- The agility and flexibility to adapt to a changing agenda over time, underpinned by the ability to create excitement for a long-term people strategy.
- Proven track record of broad HR operational delivery including operational excellence, talent acquisition, employee relations, performance, change management, org re-design and reward.
- A track record of providing coaching and mentoring support to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in identifying innovative people solutions, and then deploying the solution.
- Strong business acumen with ability to translate business and HR needs into action.
- The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with a high level of professionalism and a proven track record in influencing senior stakeholders.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage own work load.
- Employee relations experience across geographies.
Ideally you will have worked as an HR Business Partner in an FMCG, Consumer or Retail environment.
It's also important you bring ideas, energy and drive to the role.
This client promotes hybrid working (2 days in the office (London), 3 from home)
If this describes your skill set and you want to work in a business that's building, send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.