Berlin based but supporting the 'Other Europe' markets - Nordics, Benelux, East Europe and S.Africa. The position will be a standalone role in Berlin but will report to the SVP HR who is based in the London office.
Main focus of the role/background of the individual
- Partner with local markets and MDs to drive the people and talent agendas
- It will cover the full range of HR work - but will have a focus upon talent/learning topics as these markets are reasonably self-sufficient in terms of operational HR work (recruitment, payroll).
- Successful candidate will need some experience of structured, strategic HR process. Some support on operational topics could be required when very busy, but this will be rare.
- Working with MDs and their direct reports to understand talent issues/needs
- Org design experience - know the approach to help organisations shift from one point to the next
- Able to facilitate independently - i.e. can run sessions with teams and engage the workforce effectively and at short notice
- Must be open to travel to other offices on an as needed basis
- Able to spot opportunities and create momentum quickly. Personality that can sell things in with people and get them excited
- Drive projects from the ground up. Person will need to be creative and drive these projects themselves on a design level, then bring in wider teams during implementation stage.
- Some experience of working across similar Europe markets will be a plus
- HR generalist experience a must
- No specific industry experience required, though preferably come from a tech/start-up environment
- Culturally aware/sensitive
- Not afraid to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in
- Smart/knowledgeable about things outside of HR
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".