City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + bonus and benefits
about 2 months ago
Frazer Jones are partnered exclusively with a leading global FinTech platform. With a large breadth of clients across the globe, the firm is a leading employee benefits provider centred around employee well-being and happiness. Award winning and on a huge growth trajectory, the firm are in the market for a passionate people focused HR Business Partner, to support the Global CPO on HR matters throughout the business.
As an HRBP, you will be the driving force behind new and existing initiatives, maximising the engagement and retention of employees.
- Strong HR experience within a mix of large and small organisations, preferably within fintech
- A track record of business partnership within a fast paced environment
- Experience designing and delivering learning interventions and workshops across the employee life-cycle.
- Strong HR knowledge and a proven track record of implementing strategic projects.
- In depth knowledge of UK employment law.
- Demonstrated ability to positively persuade and influence stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
- A history of working with a range of different teams both technical and non-technical, understanding the nuances of their roles and their diverse challenges.
- Experience with sales compensation is desirable.
If you would like to be part of an exceptional culture, in a position to drive change in a growing business, then please click to apply. The opportunities to be creative and strategically minded in this position are limitless!
For more specific questions/ information please contact Jen Redman on email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.