Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£75000 - £90000 per annum + excellent benefits
2 months ago
HR Business Partner, Supporting Group IT, Global Remit.
Manufacturing Global business
£75,000 - £90,000. Remote / Milton Keynes / London
An exciting opportunity to support an employee group of around 400 across the UK, Europe, Asia and The USA.
Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, this is an exciting role to really drive the people agenda forward for a global Matrix business going through a lot of transformation.
Location: Once a week in London (Euston) and twice a month to the Milton Keynes office, the rest remote
- Supporting approx. 6 key Director level stakeholders and their teams, all under the IT stream of the business.
- You will be responsible for the full employee lifecycle and be first point of contact for all key stakeholders across the UK, Europe, Asia and the USA.
- You will be responsible for recruitment with some support from the TA team, talent management and supporting with growth of the business, development of talent and working closely with key stakeholders
- Employee Relations will be under your remit, across all locations you will support with disciplinaries, grievances and support with solutions
- Policy and process,reward, leadership and performance will also be under your remit.
- Using your experience in transformation and change you will guide the business unit through an effective change management program, including implementing a robust strategy, and fostering a strong and exciting culture for those around you.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to guide, support and coach
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experienced as an HR Business Partner, you will have worked closely with senior level stakeholders in a large, Matrix business previously.
- You will have supported an IT function, and / or worked in the Manufacturing sector
- You'll be a relationship builder, delivering key projects and also able to work on your own initiative
- You will have worked in an organisation that has had change and transformation programmes and led in these projects previously and successfully.
- You'll have string HR employment law and best practice experience
- You'll be confident and have experience delivering large scale projects and working with senior leaders
- Ideally you will have some international experience working across multiple jurisdictions
TO be considered for the role, please apply online today
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.