S$150001 - S$210000 per annum
27 days ago
We are extremely excited to be partnering with a leading FinTech firm in their search for a HR Business Partner. Our client is establishing a newly created office in Singapore to further build out their APAC presence and as HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for building out the local HR framework to support the local growth strategy.
As sole HR Business Partner, reporting directly into the Managing Director, your responsibilities will include:-
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to advise on HR and Talent strategy
- Proactively identifying gaps in the existing processes and driving improvements to improve HR processes in line with local legislation
- Continuously adapt and develop HR policies to ensure they are fit for purpose as the office grows
- Supporting the entire employee lifecycle including on-boarding briefing, performance management process, compensation and benefits, employee relations, exit management, etc.
- Manage all local operational HR related activities (related to new joiners, leavers, transfers etc.)
Essential: The successful candidate will have proven end to end HR experience, ideally in Financial Services or FinTech, comfortable operating in a standalone role influencing HR strategy alongside HR operations. You should have excellent stakeholder management skills and deep knowledge of the Singapore HR landscape.
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
Senior Consultant - Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R2198116
EA Licence No: S17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.