£60000 - £70000 per annum
11 months ago
My client, a market leader in luxury goods, are seeking an experienced HR BP on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role is a great opportunity for a pro-active and engaging individual who likes to work in a multi-faceted environment and is keen to add value to organisational strategy and culture.
The HR BP will work closely with their assigned stakeholders to understand issues and develop solutions across the full remit of HR activities including resourcing, reward, learning & development and employee relations and HR operational activities.
Due to the broad range of responsibilities and the successful candidate will need to be able to come in and "hit the ground running" and work autonomously to deliver key objectives.
To be considered you will have previous HR Business Partner experience, demonstrate a track record of establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with HR colleagues and business stakeholders.
- Developing partnerships across the business to deliver value-added service to management and employees.
- Partnering and consulting with line managers on HR related issues.
- Supporting Senior HRBP on all annual processes including headcount planning, performance management, reward and compensation.
- Championing/leading colleague/change initiatives.
- Taking ownership of the employee lifecycle including: -
- Recruitment: define resourcing needs, conduct and analyse exit interviews and manage recruitment processes including costs and headcount, with reference to temp and perm annual plans
- Employee Relations: managing and resolving complex employee relations issues including attendance management, discipline, grievance, maternity/paternity, flexible working requests etc.
- HR Guidance: providing day-to-day HR Policy guidance and performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development).
- International Assignments: oversee HR budget and provide consistency for relocation process, working closely with senior HR BPs on mobility, and Compensation & Benefits on immigration and payroll / tax issues.
- Contractual Administration: Issue contracts, amendment letters, manage database updates and reporting, file and record updates, ad hoc issues.
- Reward & Compensation: Support/Manage on annual compensation review, support on payroll and benefits queries.
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner.
- Excellent people management skills.
- CIPD qualified with a sound understanding of employment law and HR best practice.
- Experience of partnering with managers to achieve business objectives through HR activities.
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Experience of successfully influencing leaders is essential, as is experience of managing or playing a key part in colleague projects and initiatives such as Wellbeing, Diversity and Inclusion or Leadership Development.
- The ability to think flexibly to provide pragmatic solutions to problems is essential, as are excellent project management and time management skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.