€80000 - €95000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client, a successful e-commerce startup from Berlin that has grown rapidly in Germany within the last year and launched in different countries in Europe, is looking for several
HR Business Partner (m/w/d) in 100% remote
to strengthen the HR team and support in building realistic growth.
The roles will be based near Berlin, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Cologne or Hamburg considering the candidate's residence.
- Partner with business leaders by providing HR, leadership and management support
- Implement Performance Management tools
- Assist in raising productivity and effectiveness within the operational organization
- Supporting development of sick leave policy and coach management in successful reduction of absenteeism
- Evolve the organisational effectiveness by supporting and implementing global people programs
- Advocate a safe and secure environment for the employees
- Foster leadership development activities in the business area
- Ensure proper safety and vocational trainings are in place and followed
- Several years' of experience as an experienced HR Generalist in logistics industry or blue collar environment
- Knowledge of the German labour law
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Supporting the organization to deal with change and ambiguity in a healthy way
- Found project management skills and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.