This global organisation is a leader in its field. As they embark on an exciting period of change, they are looking to a hire a HR Business Partner.
Working with two other HR Business Partners, you will partner closely with your client groups, building strong relationships in order to become the trusted advisor. You will understand their needs and transform them into actions and solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving change initiatives including implementation and embedding culture change long-term
- Advising on ER and IR issues
- Proactively partnering with client groups to understand their needs and develop and implement solutions.
- Coaching leaders and middle management to develop capability
- Lead on Annual HR calendar - Performance Review, Remuneration review etc
- Partner with specialists to drive initiatives specific to your client groups.
- Develop and put in place a People Plan
In this role there is lots of opportunity to be an agent for change, build capability across all levels of the business, get involved in exciting change and engagement projects and be a key part of a forward-thinking team lead by an inspiring HR Director.
The client group portfolio is a mix of blue and white-collar. Previous experience of working in a unionised environment would be advantageous, as well as partnering with a blue-collar workforce ideally within manufacturing.
Additional benefits include free parking and annual bonus.
There is free on-site parking although the location is also easily commutable by train.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.