A top tier, global law firm are currently looking for a HR Business Partner to help continue the strategic growth and transformation of their local HR operations. This role will be based in Munich and report into the Head of HR Germany.
This opportunity is a fantastic chance for someone to work in a highly transformative environment with a focus on revolutionising the way HR partners with the business. It would ideally suit someone coming from a Legal or Professional Services background, however they are open to other industry backgrounds so long as the successful incumbent can operate effectively within an autonomous environment and who has a strategic mind-set. The business expects that alongside the local transformation there will also be the opportunity to get involved in a number of global projects and act as a change ambassador internally alongside fulfilling the more operational elements of the position.
- As a recognized and competent HR Business Partner you work closely with the entire partnership and especially with the German Management, ie. our managing partner and our human resources partner together and support them in the performance of their management duties
- In their function they represent the German location and form the interface to all other HR Business Partners in the UK, the Middle East, France and Asia
- You are responsible for the organization and implementation of all employee events as well as learning & development activities
- You bear the responsibility for the smooth running of all operational HR processes and report to our HR manager
- Active participation in HR projects
Knowledge & Experience
- Completed business, law or social science studies and at least 3 -5 years professional experience in a comparable position
- Ideally, experience in an international law firm
- Safe employment law knowledge
- Fluent German and English spoken and written
- Safe handling of the MS Office applications
- High social skills and communication skills
- Flexibility and very good organizational skills
- Strong team orientation
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".