- Partner with the business to align HR practices with the strategic business initiatives; attending business strategy and planning meetings. Design and lead strategic initiatives to drive business results aligned to the Medium Term Business Plan.
- Ensure that HR services are provided in a commercial, proactive and responsive manner and identify new opportunities where HR can add value, maintaining leading edge knowledge of HR issues and best practices.
- Enable the effective diagnosis of business issues, strategy and goals - aligning to the People Strategy to drive a high performance culture.
- Develop strong relationships with all Centres of Excellence (CoE's) as well as HR peers across the region and globally.
- Work with managers within the business areas to develop, implement and manage a career development policy and plan to ensure that employees are trained and developed to meet their full potential not only with their business or function, but also within the Group.
- Support line management in forecasting and planning the talent requirements in line with the business strategy.
- Manage the Compensation Review process closely with Reward, Regulation & Benefits Team as well as business managers ensuring that equal pay and market norms are considered.
- Work closely with the Talent and Change team to develop, implement and manage a development plan to meet the overall strategy of the business.
- Work with the Reward and Benefits, and HR Operations teams in relation to any associated business queries, for example, annual compensation survey, market development, complicated expatriation issues, flexible benefits, tax matters.
- Ensure that performance management policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Participate in projects within the HR department or the business as part of its' global strategy and in achieving the HR business plan.
- Manage Employee Relations within the business, including investigations, appeals, disciplinary processes and dispute resolution to ensure legal risks are fully considered and to ensure consistent advice is given to the business.
- Work with the Recruitment team on senior "Search" recruitment projects and manage the headcount resource plans with your business.
- Working with the Global Mobility team in accordance with policies and be familiar with general immigration, assignment terms, tax equalisation to be able to liaise with the business/employees when advising on secondments or other projects such as Global Rotation Training Programme (GRTP).
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner on ad-hoc projects/tasks as and when required
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.