S$120000 - S$120001 per annum
4 months ago
- HR Business Partner - Plant
- Location: Jurong Island, Singapore
- Salary: Up to S$120,000 per annum
About the Company
Our client, a well-established brand name in the region, and a leader in the industry - is looking for a hands-on HR leader to join the high performing Singapore team. They have over 500 employees in Singapore. The current HR team is experienced and highly collaborative, so this will provide a great platform for a talented Senior HR Business Partner to join a team that is creating and adding value to the wider organisation and enhancing the employee experience. The successful candidate can look forward to working in an organisation which prides itself on providing a strong work culture and open communication across all its employees, including career opportunities in future.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will have the full responsibility as an individual contributor to partner with the business in full spectrum of HR functions. The successful incumbent will be engaging, have excellent presentation and numeracy, and importantly, a positive 'can-do' attitude together with resilience. You will play both a hands-on and strategic role to ensure the business is well supported on all HR agenda and at the same time foster a high-performance culture. You should possess high IQ/EQ to manage stakeholders and influence accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
- You should be an all-rounder with a minimum of 12 years of experience in HR, equipped with a degree in HR or its equivalence
- You should come with end-to-end HR experience in a blue-collar environment (unionised)
- A fast-paced environment which will require a strong and resilient individual who is highly adaptable
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Bilingual speakers required (English & Mandarin) as you will be the main point of contact in the local office to liaise with your Chinese counterpart
You: Will be high energy, engaging, an ambassador of the brand, an ambassador for employees. You will come with solutions - not problems and will enjoy providing an engaging, dynamic and proactive HR service.
Please reach out to me for a confidential discussion. Successful referrals will be rewarded.
EA Registration number: R1980651
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.