This is a great opportunity to join a global digital media agency that is renowned for being an 'employer of choice' and one that takes great pride in ensuring employee engagement remains high.
Based in Singapore this is a regional role in which you will act as a HR Business Partner and deliver full spectrum of HR services for the Singapore and overseas offices.
Reporting to APAC HR Director and as a member of the regional HR Management team, you have the opportunity to participate in both global and regional projects. Your immediate delivery is to partner with the business and to apply best Talent practices to help attract, retain and mobilize high potential talents towards competitive advantage.
● Deliver effective Business Partnering to internal stakeholders
● Management of HR tools and processes, ensuring consistency with market practice and compliance with labor laws
● C&B administration and review
● Grievance, disciplinary and employee relation matters
● Provide day-to-day support to the HR Director, including but not limited to global reporting, monthly payroll, employment visas and performance management
● Ensure accurate and timely updates and deliverables of HR documentation and information to various systems/platforms
● Support special projects, as required, including those related to the development and implementation of global HR policies, new market research and benefits set up.
● Positive, creative, flexible and able to see the big picture
● Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University
● Min. 6 years' experience as HR Business Partner
● Regional/APAC exposure is a plus
● Sound knowledge of Singapore employment laws
● Have some experience in regional Compensation & Benefits
● Effectively bilingual, excellent oral and written communication skills
● Ability to facilitate the resolution of sensitive employee-related issues with discretion
● IT savvy (Google suites), solid problem-solving, analytic and numerically savvy
This is a rapidly expanding and market leading business with a fantastic culture so can offer great career development opportunities. If you're ready for a change and enjoy a fast paced and dynamic environment, apply today.
**Please note only HR professionals with existing eligibility to work in Singapore can be considered for this opportunity**
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.