HR Business Partner (Retail)
A leading Property firm based in the city is recruiting for an HR Business Partner to support a key project for a period of 12 months (which could go perm thereafter).
You will be the primary HR interface with the business to manage the HR relationship with the business unit and to challenge, support and add value to the business. Additionally as HRBP you will create HR plans that drive optimal business performance in terms of Change Management, Talent Management, Organisational Design, Senior Resourcing, Performance Management and Leadership Capability and ensure these are in line with HR polices and standards.
This role requires someone with in depth experience working in complex matrixed structures from a retail environment. You will have previously worked in large blue chip organisations and shown you have worked project based roles.
- Experience of organisational and complex business change together with an understanding of organisation development.
- Evidence of working with leadership/senior teams, ability to establish formal and informal networks and influence change.
- Experience of building capability, managing cultural and behavioural change.
- Exposure to international organisational/people issues.
- Degree level education or equivalent
If this role matches your skill set apply immediately to Marcus at Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.