- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supporting the business on all HR and people related matters in Europe.
- Act as the right hand to the CHRO on all HR matters and partner closely with management to ensure the attraction & retention of employees while ensuring compliance with all relevant labour legislation and industry best practice.
- Act as a trusted advisor and true Business Partner to the wider business and provide coaching to senior managers on people programmes and organisational matters.
- Ensure that the necessary HR processes, policies & systems are in place and effectively communicated to all employees.
- Partners closely with the HR team to ensure that all necessary due diligence and project management be delivered correctly whilst executing on company transformation programmes.
- Build open & trusting relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Champion and promote a culture and environment in which employees are enabled and engaged to deliver high levels of performance and feel supported and invested in, and accountable for their work.
- Partner with the CHRO on all reward topics such as compensation and benefits programmes.
- Champion the design and delivery of new Learning and Development programmes to help build knowledge and create a culture of excellence
- Core competencies
- Soft skills
- Management training.
- Drive, with other European colleagues key HR programmes such as:
o Talent Management
o Career development
o Succession planning
o Performance management
- Help design a new hire scheme that will attract best in class talent to the growing organization.
- Interpret and administer policies and procedures to maintain consistent and fair treatment of all employees, to ensure appropriate internal controls and to promote ethical behavior in line with the company's Code of Conduct.
- Help with requests from the Work Council, partnering with the CHRO and CEO to resolve best outcome.
- Ensure full compliancy with all applicable laws and regulations related to the employment of people.
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change.
- EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other applicable discipline.
- Must be fluent English with Dutch a preference.
- KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, building relationships and key stakeholder management skills and a natural communicator.
- Highly energetic with a strong work ethic; a "can do and will do" attitude is essential.
- Excellent collaboration skills and able to work effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Team player.
- Ability to grow & develop in line with the business growth agenda.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.