HK$700000 - HK$800000 per annum + bonus
about 2 months ago
Our client, a highly regarded global banking & securities organisation, has appointed us exclusively to hire a HR Business Partner (VP level) to join the lean HR team based in Hong Kong.
About the role:
Reporting in to the Regional Head of HR, you will be responsible for operating in a broad strategic and operational HR Generalist role, working closely with the Senior Management team to support them with all people related matters. More specifically you will:
- Take the lead with Talent Acquisition end-to-end managing hiring across M&A, DCM, FIC across offices such as Hong Kong and Australia
- You will continue to review and enhance HR policies & the handbook
- You will take the lead with reviewing the Talent Management process across the region
- You will drive Performance Management processes working closely with the business, coaching and training Managers when required
- Manage annual HR processes such as salary and bonus review and managing HR analytics and reporting
- You will partner with the Group Head Office in another geography as well as other subsidiaries of the group on group wide projects such as engagement, D&I
You will be an accomplished HR Business Partner operating in another global financial services organisation based in Hong Kong. You will be highly credible, customer centric and operationally strong due to the small size of the HR team. You will also work closely with the HR Ops AVP to manage HR end-to-end. You will be Mandarin or Cantonese speaking due to the clients you are working directly with. Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must. You will also be comfortable using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
The HK office consists of circa 110+ employees with a highly international population, therefore you will be comfortable operating in a diverse and collaborative organisation.
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role. Alternatively, if you are looking to make a key HR hire in to your team or if you want to discuss the HR market please get in touch. Successful referrals are also rewarded!
Director - Head of Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R1987572
EA Licence No: 17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.