HR Business Partner with Projects
London or Manchester based
Are you an HR Business Partner who enjoys leading and running projects?
Frazer Jones are pleased to be partnering with a well-known law firm who have a vacancy for a commercially aware HR Business Partner who wants to build on their already extensive project experience. Working alongside both internal and external stakeholders and with considerable influence, you will lead and drive several projects and change initiatives. This will involve extensive project planning, reporting, coordination, and administration.
About the Role:
- You will lead key projects relating to the company merger and ongoing plans which will impact the workforce
- Build meaningful and strong relationships with key people in the business with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor
- Working closely with the communications team you will develop engagement plans and produce appropriate documentation
- You will ensure that new solutions have widespread support before they are implemented
- Advise and plan for restructurings, TUPE transfers and redundancies
- Provide updates during project governance meetings and to the wider HR team
- You will provide additional support to the HR team around annual cyclical HR activities such as performance reviews, salary adjustments, succession planning and promotions etc
- You will have demonstrable large scale project management experience of leading on change projects
- You will come from an HR Business Partner/ Generalist background or HR Operations, ideally from professional services
- Strong knowledge of HR databases and can analyse data and highlight key themes that you can use to make recommendations
- Confident producing high quality reports and documents for Board meetings and internal communication
- You will be a strong relationship builder at all levels who can quickly gain credibility and inspire confidence and respect
- Commercially astute, you understand how achievable people strategies can be achieved through the practical application of HR
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.