S$150000 - S$180000 per annum + + Bonus
8 months ago
- HR Change & Transformation Manager (Global)
- Global FinTech
- Salary: Competitive (SGD 150,000 - 180,000 + Bonus)
- Location: Singapore
Our client is a global FinTech business with an expanding base in Singapore. They have engaged our services exclusively for a newly created HR Change & Transformation Manager to support HR transformation across the globe, and lead the HR Data & Analytics function. Working very closely with the Global HR Director (based in Singapore), this person will support in key global projects and implementation. The business has experienced positive change and are now looking to embed and stabilise the workforce to ensure the business is set up for success and future proofed.
HR Change & Transformation Projects
- A high visible role engaging with senior leaders across the region and supporting HR transformation in line with the HR strategy and business goals.
- This person will program manage and execute organisational changes and embed it.
- Communicate effectively and ensure the region is aligned and act as the key change contact across the region.
- Working closely with the Head of HR and leadership teams to understand the change requirements and then turn this into action.
- Projects can vary and could include; engagement, cultural alignment, organisational development, organisational design
HR Data & Analytics
- This person will partner with global HR teams and Finance to enable the creation of robust people cost budgets.
- Accountability for the HR Data & Analytics reporting function and ensuring the business has timely and accurate data to inform decisions.
- This successful incumbent will be adept and have proven experience in managing multiple HR transformation projects
- Come with excellent data/analytics skillsets and will help refresh the current data reporting methods
- Open to travel (occasional as and where needed)
- This is a high impact role and would be great for a successful HR project manager, or, an ex HR Change consultant with strong change/HR project experience (from conception to execution) and someone who is comfortable with data.
- Chinese speaking or, French speaking
Singapore is a key growth market for the business so there will be growth and a spotlight on your patch. The population is made up of entrepreneurial, bright and engaging analytical professionals who are not hierarchical. This is an opportunity to work with world class business leaders and carve a name and reputation for yourself internally.\
Benefits: Bonus and standard benefits.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
EA Registration Number: R1767013
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.