HR Coordinator will provide professional and proactive support and advice to the business. The role operates across the full spectrum of HR activities with a focus on recruitment for both retail and corporate.
Recruitment and On-boarding
- Work with Head of HR to drive the retail and corporate recruitment process, ensuring the highest quality candidates are available to tight deadlines in order to ensure the quality of our teams is continuously improving.
- Coordinate the end-to-end recruitment process, i.e., preparing JD, liaise with agencies, screening CVs, setup interviews, interview candidates, etc.
- Ensure feedback is provided to candidates in a timely and professional manner at each stage of the process.
- Maintain recruitment trackers.
- Ensure efficient onboarding process
- Responsibility for drafting and sending out all employment correspondence e.g. offer letters, contracts of employment, etc., ensuring all process are complied with the Japanese Labour Law.
- Liaise with other departments for receiving new comers.
- Responsible for renewal process for contract / albeit staff.
- Support the wider HR team in the implementation of talent and development strategies.
- Manage probationary periods and support line managers through performance management processes.
- Liaise with temporary agency for hiring and renewing contract for temporary staffs.
- Liaise with temporary staff agency regarding complaint from staff, etc.
- Coordinate on-boarding process for temporary staff.
- Manage conflict date for receiving temporary staff for each workplace (for both retail and corporate).
- Work closely with HR Coordinator for C&B to ensure accurate, timely payroll data is available to action within deadlines on a monthly basis.
- Work with Head of HR on the annual budgeting process including budget control.
Administration and General Support
- Maintenance of the HR Information System with HR Coordinator for C&B, entering all employee information, ensuring records are kept accurate and up to date.
- Run reports as and when required.
- Ensure employee files are kept up to date and audited on a regular basis.
- Support Head of HR in full spectrum of HR activities.
- Support Group HR projects.
- Proven HR experience in a global organisation within a high-end retail environment
- Previous hands-on ER experience plus strong knowledge of Japanese Labour Law
- Experience of working within a fast paced retail environment
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.