5 months ago
Human Resources Consultant
Rare opportunity for an experienced HR Consultant to join a premier Australian commercial law firm and work closely with a fun and friendly team of HR professionals on daily operations, annual activities and projects.
- End to end recruitment
- Oversee new starter paperwork including drafting employment agreements and onboarding
- Coordinate the seasonal clerk and graduate recruitment program
- Manage leave requests
- Improve work processes and streamline services
- Resolve people management problems with a solutions-orientated approach
- Support annual performance reviews, remunerations reviews, reporting and compliance matters
- Provide coaching and support to the HR Administrator
- 3-5 years Human Resources experience within legal or professional services environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Strong emotional intelligence with the ability to influence others and manage stakeholders
- Highly developed organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands;
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office and 365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint), Zoom and document management systems
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/206242
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.