- Work for a leading ASX listed organisation
- HR generalist role, work closely with HRBPs
- Dynamic, large HR team with career growth & development
Are you interested in working for one of Australia's leading ASX listed organisations in their large and dynamic HR team? I am looking for a passionate HR Consultant to be an integral team member to work across all employee lifecycle movements.
Your main responsibility will be to provide HR advice to your stakeholders, support all cyclical movements of the HR calendar and programmes, and be able to support on ER and performance management issues.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing an excellent level of service to your stakeholders
- Support all cyclical HR initiatives with the wider HR team; including annual remuneration review, talent & succession planning, employee engagement
- ER & performance management
- Coaching managers & leaders on best practice
- Benefits administration
- Be an HRIS Superuser and train stakeholders where needed
- HR reporting
Your skills & competencies:
- HR or equivalent degree (essential)
- At least 2 years' experience in an HR generalist role
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation
- Strong ER/performance management skills & experience in coaching management
- If you are interested in learning more about this role, please feel free
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Salary up to $86k package + benefits + flexibility
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, or have a chat about our other HR roles, please send me a copy of your CV: email@example.com or give me a call on 0292369090
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.