Sydney, New South Wales
4 months ago
We are partnering with a global law firm in the search for an enthusiastic and high performing HR Coordinator for a 12-month fixed term contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a welcoming working environment in which you can contribute your personality and ideas.
What you can expect
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for day-to-day HR operational duties and will suit someone with a professional services background and a can-do attitude.
- Preparation/coordination of employment contracts and new starter packs
- Maintain the HR filing system and employee records
- Complete administrative onboarding and termination processes
- Liaise with presenters to coordinate L&D sessions
- Ensure catering, room bookings and technology requirements have been coordinated
- Liaise with Law Societies regarding renewal process
- Coordinate the preparation of renewals for Australian staff
- Assist with the facilitation of Graduate and Summer Clerk interviews and university events such as Career Fairs
- Respond to general internal inquires regarding HR systems, policies, procedures and benefits
The preferred candidate will be confident and highly organised who is quick to learn and keen to further their experience in Human Resources.
- 1-3 years' experience in a Human Resources function
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and with external stakeholders
- Strong work ethic, drive and preparedness to pitch in
Our client offers a range of benefits including a hybrid working environment, attractive salary package and gym membership! Please click 'apply now' to forward a copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/207399
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.